Tassel: /ˈtæsəl/n., v., n. [countable]
- an ornament consisting of a bunch of threads or cords hanging from a knob, used on clothing, etc.
Used on clothing, etc… Exactly! Let’s analyze that “etc”. I love tassels and there are plenty ways to use them.
1.Of course, a tassel necklace! A summer trend, especially if you live in Ibiza.
2. Tassels on the shoes, these amazing shoes are made by Manolo Blahnik, a Spanish designer.
3. This is so cool. Tassel dog collar and be ready to be the master of the park.
4. A Turkish flavor to your window. A colorful tassel curtain.
5. Since I have this tassel keychain, I never lose my keys!
6. Amazing idea by Star Home Studio. This gorgeous oriental wooden side table would look great anywhere in your hallway, living room, office or bedroom.
7. Tassels on your wrists, really flattering!!! Tassel bracelets!
8. A bohemian bedroom? A tassel wall ornament is a must. It is easy, and you can choose the color you need.
9. A tassel bag. You can find tassels in a lot of styles, not just in boho outfits.
10. And at last but not at least, a tassel kilt pin for your shawls and scarf. Tassels are not only for summer.